START-UP FEES: $3 insurance fee for non-members of WCC is due the first night of shooting (once per calendar year).
WEEKLY FEES: $6 weekly fee – PAID PRIOR TO SHOOTING $5 for Trap and $1 Weekly Lucky Number (must shoot that night to win) – Each shooter will have a number for the league, and a number will be pulled each week to determine the winner.
1. League will be 8 weeks starting Monday January 8th for 8 weeks.
2. League shooting will rotate 20 minutes each week, first group shoots at 6:00pm.
3. Each person who shoots at 6:00 or 6:20 will need to score one week following their shooting.
4. Shooting starts on time, please be ready to shoot.
5. A minimum of 7 weeks shooting need to be completed to qualify for high gun.
6. Make-ups can be arranged before or after, confirm with Mike or Bob.
7. Broken birds from the trap house will be shot over.
8. On a soft load or misfire, if the wad clears the barrel, then the target is lost. Shooters are allowed one misfires per 25 targets.
9. Distances are as follows
Week 1 16yds
Week 2 18yds
Week 3 21yds
Week 4 25 yds
Week 5 21 yds
Week 6 18 yds
Week 7 16 yds
Week 8 18 yds
10. Bob or Mike will determine if shooting is cancelled due to weather. Lightening immediately stops shooting.
11. Shooters under the age of 16 must have Hunters Safety documentation.
12. Last shooters need to bring in voice callers to the clubhouse.
WCC GROUNDS ETTIQUETTE:
1. Shooters must pick up all empty shells and discard them in the designated shell barrels. (Please use proper barrels for recyclables and garbage—otherwise WCC must manually sort your garbage—YUCK!)
2. No carry-ins
3. All spectators must stay on or behind the sidewalk.
4. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted past the range sidewalk.
5. Eye and ear protection are required.
Contact WCC trap coordinator Mike Sand at
920-988-5663 with any questions.